Friday, February 29, 2008

Beth Moore or Bust!


Today at noon I am heading to Canada with five of my sweet and dear friends to spend the next couple of days together for the Beth Moore conference in Vancouver B.C. I keep joking that this is the last hurrah before Liliana comes but I am feeling more and more like it is everyday as my belly expands and the reality of having baby #2 becomes even more real. Here's to yummy food, good fellowship, awesome worship, matching T-shirts, giggles, being real, staying up too late, and great teaching!!

4 comments:

Abbey said...

Amen! ;)

Trujess said...

You guys are going to have so much fun. May God bless you so much this weekend.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Amber Red said...

Looking forward to hearing all about it! Hope you all had a great time.