Monday, March 31, 2008

Weekend Recap

Just had a fun and relaxing weekend that included:
Cleaning up our casa
Spending time with my older sister, Judy who came up for the weekend from San Diego
Sleeping in....
Snacking on fudgesicles...yummy!
Watching all three of these movies.....

(A little disappointing... )
(Predictable but funny.....)
(Okay but I thought the book was better.....)

Took Tal to see "Horton Hears A Who"...(loved it!)
Had lunch with my Mom
Worshipped with our church

Did three loads of laundry (all folded and put away too!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
K$ said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJkaKAIl_Fc&feature=user

Amber Red said...

did you like atonement??

Carrie said...

I was a little on the fence with Atonement. It wasn't as good as I thought or expected it to be. Have you seen it? If you do, let me know what you think.