Friday, January 25, 2008

Can't read just one...

You know how some people can't eat just one potato chip (most people). Well, that's how I feel about books. Tal and I head to the library once a week in search for new reading treasures. Each week as we drive there I think to myself that I will only check out one book, two at the most in hopes of actually finishing them before they are due. However, once we get there I get so excited about the possibility of learning something new that I end up leaving with more than I have time to read. Talia seems to be learning by example as well. So I have just come to the realization that I might be a ADD book reader....I have to read more than one at a time (sometimes 10). Here are the books that I am currently trying to read through:

2 comments:

izman said...

Nice example for reading activities.

I feel that your effort to read a book every week is good as its will increase our knowledge in everything.

Keep reading and enjoy its with your family.


regards,
izman
http://interestinghobby.blogspot.com

Amber Red said...

woo wee! that is a lot of books. maybe you can help the non readers out and summarize them for us when you are done ;) love your enthusiasm!!