Monday, January 28, 2008

Spiritual Friendships

Kyle & Tal
Amber, Heather & me
Bunco & Bible study
Mo, Me, Amber & Em
My Mother-in-love, Nancy & I
Michelle & I
Jos & I
Abbey, Me, Amber, Heather

God is so good! I love that He gives us what we need when we need it. This weekend I was able to attend the Crista Women's Ministries Conference where I went to a workshop on "Spiritual Friendships". As I was listening to the teacher, I was overwhelmed by how awesome God is! He has brought me so many friends that have inspired my faith and walk in Christ. Some of them have been for specific seasons of my life and some I am still so connected to and am learning from. The speaker talked about the character of God and how we can see that illustrated in friendships. While it seems like such a simple concept, I love the reminder. I have seen God use friends to share His grace, compassion, kindness, truth and more. This all motivates me to be a better friend to my sisters in Christ and to share God's love with others who have not yet experienced Godly friendship. To be a light to my friends who are lost and are searching. What a treasure friends are!