Thursday, June 5, 2008

I.....

I am: growing as a follower of Jesus (day by day in grace!)
I think: too much about what others think of me
I know: and believe the Bible is Truth
I want: to be content & get a new camera
I have: been realizing how blessed I am with all that God has given me
I wish: that my house was painted
I hate: my sin & when people talk on their cell phones while driving
I miss: sleep & my old clothes
I fear: something happening to my husband or my children
I feel: tired but joyful
I hear: the dryer and Talia singing “Jingle bells” in her room (naptime)
I smell: Liliana (she’s sleeping on my chest in the Bjorn)
I crave: a clean house & frozen yogurt from Disneyland
I search: for an understanding of who I am in Christ
I wonder: what plans God has for my children & what they will be like as they grow
I regret: not paying down more college loan debt before having children
I love: God, my family, my friends, & my church
I ache: for my family & friends that don’t know Christ
I care: about the friends & education my children will have
I always: can stay up late talking to my girl friends
I am not: very good at confronting people
I believe: in Jesus Christ, that He died & rose again.
I dance: with Talia & sometimes with Kyle (even if he doesn’t move his feet)
I sing: with & to my girls…they don’t mind my voice
I cry: very easily!
I don't always: trust God (I’m working on it)
I fight: my insecurities
I write: down how God has been faithful to me so that I don't forget
I never: want to forget what the Lord saved me from & that He has a purpose for me
I listen: to a baby sleeping
I need: to be better at emailing, phone calling and keeping in touch with friends
I am happy: that I get to stay at home with my daughters

I tag Kyle

2 comments:

Abbey said...

Oh Carrie, I love your heart... and LOL at the "...even if he doesn't move his feet"! I love it!

Heather said...

Yes, I'd like to see this non-foot moving dancing of his!

Thanks for sharing Carrie - and BTW, don't worry too much about the not keeping in touch. We all understand and as I said before, I am going to start pursuing you girl! So watch out!