Sunday, November 16, 2008

I've emerged.....

Where have I been everyone keeps asking me...why I haven't been blogging lately. I've been in sort a hibernation lately. Kyle went on a business trip about a month ago and I just didn't have time to blog that week as I was flying solo and then after he got back days went by with no blogging, then a week and now a month. So I will try slowly to catch all of you up on the happenings in my life. I will say though that I have been planning for a while now to take over Kyle's grad school laptop so I can blog in the family room on the couch...and now that I have accomplished that goal there may be more blogging in my future. So here is what I've been up to:
  • Finished up Talia's soccer season (Very happy it's all done)
  • Working on a discipleship study with our community group
  • Meeting up with old & new friends on Facebook
  • Watched "Bella"....if you haven't seen it, watch it! It's a wonderful movie
  • Co-hosted a baby shower for a good neighborhood friend
  • Reading through some new Lori Wick books
  • Tal had an ear infection and Lil is still teething...both kept me pretty busy
  • Trying somewhat successfully to declutter my house again
  • Organize/Go through my old classroom boxes....what to keep, what to throw away!
  • Contemplating home schooling...reading, praying, thinking
  • Broke up with MOPS
  • Lil' starting solid foods
  • Playing "Candyland" & "Go Fish" over & over again
  • Visited with some old but good friends
  • Early Christmas shopping
  • Laundry, laundry, laundry....
  • Reflecting, praying, responding to what God is teaching me right now

3 comments:

Abbey said...

Good to have you back! ;) Looking forward to more of your stored up thoughts...

Amber said...

Oh, how I've missed you Carrie...so glad your back!

Heather said...

Welcome back!

PS - I watched Becoming Jane again last night. Loving it! Thank you!