Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh happy day

Paid $1.89 per gallon to fill up the mini-van this morning.
Candy Cane Joe-Joes (Trader Joe cookies)~oh, yummy goodness!
Spending time with Jesus.
Watching "The Star of Christmas" Veggie Tale with Tal and giggling together.
Digging out my "Listening Center" from my classroom complete with 20 different book-on-tape sets for Tal to start listening to.
Finding a leotard/tu-tu for Tal at a good price at a consignment store.
Praying for friends.
Cuddling and playing with Lil'
Seeing the sun come out.
Knowing Kyle gets home in about 4 more hours.
A good day indeed.

3 comments:

Amber said...

Don't these low gas prices just ROCK!!! Its amazing how much gas effects our budgets. Glad your having a happy day!!!

Love ya

Amber Red said...

That sounds like a great day indeed! I guess I need to get out of the house to see those prices! Makes me want to pack up the kids just to get gas!

Heather said...

Does sound like a good day! I hope you are getting more of them this week!