Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Some of the reasons I haven't been blogging

I know I have been a bad and inconsistent blogger as of late. Hopefully I can catch you up on a few of the many things we have been busy with.
We got to visit with the Arns kiddos while they were here visiting from China.
Lil missed out on the fun cause she was napping.
Kyle found a great deal on a double jogger through his work and we have been putting it to good use. I didn't realize how much of a work out I would get pushing two cuties up our big hill....it is wonderful!

Is this not one of the saddest pictures of Lil? Poor girl was sick a few weekends ago. We both didn't get much sleep and I was entirely covered in snot and kid goo. What a trooper she was though, smiling even when she was running a 102 degree temp and trying so hard to suck her thumb as she slept but would wake up every 20 minutes coughing. Thankfully she is feeling much better.

Here's my girls....Lil is learning so many new tricks and Tal is a week away from another birthday! Could someone please push the pause button...it is going by a little too fast for this Mama.

2 comments:

Trujess said...

Is Tal going to be 4?

Heather said...

That pic of Lil is soooo sad!