Friday, January 30, 2009

Earthquake

This morning I was downstairs doing my bible study when all of a sudden I felt the couch shaking. I didn't know what to think at first but quickly I knew it was an earthquake and not sure how long it would last I started to head back upstairs to check on Kyle and the girls but then it stopped. I turned on the T.V. and checked the internet to see if there was any information about it. King 5 reports that it was a 4.6 and happened around 5:27 a.m. Also, I found this site. I knew we lived in an earthquake region but I didn't know we actually have little earthquakes all the time. Did anyone else feel it?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm more astonished that you were up at 5:24am. Didn't feel anything down here.

Amber said...

WOW! I had no idea!!!

Amber said...

WOW! I had no idea!!!

Trujess said...

Jeremy felt it...haha he promptly emailed our insurance agent asking if we had earthquake insurance.

I've known forever that we live in an a major earthquake zone. It was even more clear in college geology when they said that we are due for an a 9.0 earthquake...well we are still due for it...thank God!

Carrie said...

Allen-Lil woke me up about 4:45 this morning (she's been teething all week) and instead of going back to bed I went downstairs to work on my bible study. Where's your blog?

Rachel said...

Wow! I slept through it (not surprising here.)

K$ said...

What is up with Allen and his blog commenting?

Anonymous said...

My commenting knows no limits.