Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Things I don't want to forget #9-11

9. How excited Liliana gets when Kyle get home from work.

10. That Talia has started to use the words "indeed", "suppose" and "brilliant". She will add them into conversation whenever she can and it makes me smile every time because she has the context correct each time she uses them.

11. Talia calls me "Mama" more than she calls me "Mommy". It used to bother me a bit because "Mommy" sounded a bit more endearing to me than "Mama" but I know love that she calls me "Mama". She uses it a lot throughout the day and it warms my heart that it is her own special name for me.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I love it when my kids call me Mama. Its my favorite!!!

Trujess said...

Mama is waaaay better then mom or haha those terrible kids that use their parents first names.

Btw: I just love that video clip! How precious! I'm sure that tickles Kyle's heart.

Helena said...

Lil is such a sweet and happy baby. What a lucky "mama" you are!

Anonymous said...

Do you think Talia might be calling you "Mama" cause you are trying to get Liliana to say "Mama"?