Monday, April 28, 2008

Tagged

Amber "tagged" me on her blog to answer these "4 things" about me that you may or may not have known.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1.The Limited at Alderwood Mall…one long summer in retail (not my thing)
2. Orientation Counselor for WSU (2 summers in college)
3. Barista
4. 1st grade teacher

Four places I have lived:
1. Everett
2. Kansas
3.Pullman
4. Snohomish

Four TV Shows that I watch: (I have a thing for reality TV, I guess)
1. Survivor
2 Biggest Loser
3. Top Chef
4. Food Network or TLC

Four places I have been:
1.Hawaii
2. California
3. Florida
4. Montana

Four blogs I read regularly:
All my links

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Tie: Pizza & sub sandwiches
2. Watermelon
3. Currently: Kyle’s turkey hamburgers…yummo!
4. Weight Watcher chocolate muffins

Four places I would rather be right now:
1.Cuddling with our new daughter
2. Hawaii
3. Disneyland
4. Pullman & Montana

Four friends that I think will respond:
1.Heather
2. Amber M.
3. Abbey
4. Kyle—come on, humor me!

Four things I look forward to in the next year:
1. Having a baby
2. Kyle finishing up grad school
3. Watching my children grow and change….discovering Liliana’s personality
4. Growing in my relationships (God, husband, children, friends)
5. Having my body return to somewhat normalcy

Now if you read this you have been Tagged!! That's right, you're IT! (Even you Kyle!) I can't wait to read about all of your "4 things" on each of your blogs.

2 comments:

K$ said...

I would have done this if you included Alfy's in your places you have lived. Or Burien even.

K$ said...

Make that....

I would have done this if you included Alfy's in your places you have worked. Or even that you lived in Burien.