Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Works For Me Wednesday~Memory Notebooks

(I let Talia pick them out)

This is my first time posting a "Works For Me Wednesday" but this idea came to me this week and thought it would be fun to share. I always have the best intentions in keeping track of cute things Talia does or says but it seems like I can't remember them all whenever I find the time to update her baby book. I usually jot them down quickly on random pieces of paper and then lose them. So I decided that I was going to buy a small notebook for both Talia and Liliana and keep it in the kitchen and then when the moment strikes I can quickly jot down the cute memory or saying that I want to keep. If and when I have time I can put it into their baby books or just keep them all inside these little notebooks. We'll see how well it works.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Heather said...

Good idea! Hope it works!

Rachel said...

Love this idea! I think I may "borrow" it!

Abbey said...

You beat me to it!!! I had this idea of making these as presents for all the new kiddos (and including their siblings in the same book...)You can see Jos's to see what I'm talking about... Mine was quote focused though, guess it could be multi-purposed... Maybe for Lilianna's 1st b-day...