Monday, April 28, 2008

To Whom It May Concern....


Current feeling word: Cranky

I know that posting a poll on my blog with various options invites people to post their opinion and that I really shouldn't be upset by what the poll says. I'm also aware that I was the one who posted the poll options therefore giving people options to voice their opinion. However, I was quite disappointed this morning to find that someone really thinks that I will have this baby past my due date. So to whom ever cast their vote as "past due date" I say....pooh, pooh to you!
*Note: I blame my hormones on this post...hopefully I didn't offend anyone!

6 comments:

Amber said...

It wasn't me! My vote was next week which means this week :) I am praying to meet that girl sooner than later.

Amber Red said...

I have to admit it twas I....I noticed that you can change your vote and I was feeling a little spunky and mischeivious at the moment so I changed my vote ;) Sorry I was just teasing....I am praying for you girl!

Carrie said...

Just so it's out on the web officially...I'm not mad at you at all Amber. This was my attempt at being funny...but I do pray that I don't go past my due date..I'm afraid I would be very cranky then.

K$ said...

Amen.

Amber Red said...

Good thing you didn't have an option for 2 weeks!

Amber Red said...

I changed mine back, so now there is someone else to blame ;)