Monday, July 21, 2008

Birthday Weekend Review

Such a nice, relaxing weekend I had!
Although this year we didn't do anything super special or exciting it was a really nice weekend. Here are some highlights....

Getting to go to the grocery store by myself (may not seem like a treat..but believe me it is!)
Having Liliana sleep from 8:00-4:30 on Saturday night & 8:30-5:00 last night!
Flowers from my hubby
An early morning neighborhood walk....just me, my iPod & God
Homemade cards from Kyle & Tal
A "gift certificate" for a double jogging stroller
Birthday waffles with strawberries.....yummy
My girls dressed in matching outfits for church (see pic above)
Beautiful flowers from Amber (thanks Abbey for bringing them home to me)
BBQ at church (Tal thought it was my birthday party & kept wondering where my cake was & when everyone was going to sing to me)
Relaxing in the backyard~Liliana sleeping while Tal was splashin' her Daddy in the pool
El Paraiso's enchilidas with family
$$$ (Thanks Mom & Em)
Cards, phone calls, and emails from friends & family
Feeling blessed and loved

4 comments:

Amber said...

and we'll celebrate you some more on Friday...extending birthdays is always best!

Carrie said...

Soooo looking forward to Friday....can't wait to catch up!!

Heather said...

I agree - extending birthdays is THE best! Glad you had a great weekend!

Rachel said...

What a great weekend. Happy b-day, late.