Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Meme About My Kids

Saw this on a blog today while I was blog hopping.
Here is how it goes...
1. Link your tagger and list the rules on the blog.
2. Share 7 facts about your kiddos on your blog…random, weird, funny…whatever you want!
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post


~All About My Kids~
Talia
1. She often is singing and usually makes up her own songs..."I do what I do because I do".
2. She loves strawberries and would eat them all day if we let her.
3. She likes to change her name (& clothes) several times a day depending on which character she is pretending to be. I sometimes have a hard time keeping up with who she is (i.e Belle, Strawberry Shortcake, Curious George, Fancy Nancy, Mary-as in Jesus' mother, Queen Esther, etc.).
4. She loves to hide in her room before bathtime and tries to "boo" Kyle.
5. She has started trying to spell words (& tries to figure out the words Kyle & I spell).
6. She is a multiple question asker (why, why, why???) & has been asking a lot lately about heaven and when is Jesus coming back.
7. She has Kyle's ears.

Liliana
1. She loves to play in her baby gym, it gets more smiles from her than us sometimes.
2. She likes to splash her Daddy at bathtime.
3. She loves to be cuddled, especially in the evenings.
4. She has two birthmarks.
5. She has started to suck her hand ALOT.
6. She likes to "talk" back to us by cooing...a lot of "ya" and "oh" sounds lately
7. She has my ears.
I tag Amber B., Heather, Amber M., Jos, Abbey, Rachel, & Amy~

1 comment:

Heather said...

Fun! I'll have to work on mine when I get home.