Thursday, September 25, 2008

A case of the sniffles

Just a quick post as I'm off to hopefully sit down and rest for a couple of minutes before Talia decides to jump ship from her "nap" or rather quiet time. I have been feeling a cold coming on for a couple of days and it finally came to life yesterday with a sore throat, achiness, congestion and exhaustion. If I was still teaching I would have taken the day off today but not a choice with my current work from home status. So its been a morning of pjs, lots of tea & honey, and a little bit of TV for Talia after preschool. The good news of all of this is I get to put to use the great gift that my dear friend Joslyn's husband Tony got me from China. I collect Starbucks mugs and he picked me up these two from China. So sweet considering he was traveling home to see his family after being away from them for three months....such great friends I have. Off to climb into bed for a couple of minutes.

4 comments:

Amber said...

It pretty hard to call in sick when you are the only Mom on call in the house hold. Hope you feel better soon :)

Heather said...

Get some rest and feel better! Enjoy your tea & honey in your new mug.

Rachel said...

Feel better soon!

Trujess said...

my reply is so belated, but I pray you are feeling much better by now. Your mugs are beautiful. How thoughtful of Tony!