Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Early Morning

For the last few days Talia has started "waking herself up" and sneaking into my room after Kyle leaves for work. I've been so tired that I have been having her climb into bed with me so I can have a few more mintues of precious sleep. She has had other plans though and this morning was no exception. This is a little of the conversation that she tried to start.
Tal: "Mom, are you awake? Do you want to play?"
Mom: "Hhhh....shhh...Tal go back to sleep."
Tal: "Mom, what are you doing?"
Mom: "Trying to sleep a little longer."
Tal: "Mom, are you thinking what I'm thinking?"
Mom: "If you are thinking about sleep..then yes, I'm thinking what you are thinking."
Tal: "No, Mom I'm thinking about Strawberry Shortcake"
I should have known.
Hey, Amber & Heather does this wake up conversation remind you of anything?

4 comments:

Amber said...

I'm belly laughing at the moment remembering... So cute (when your not the mom that is).

Heather said...

Yes, little miss 3 am chatterbox!

Tal is so funny - I love the innoncence she has that Strawberry Shortcake is so important in this world, that you must be thinking of her as well!

Rachel said...

LOL. That is too cute! Like Amber said, it's especially funny when it's not your child waking you up.

Judy said...

When isn't she thinking of Strawberry Shortcake? I love it!