Monday, October 6, 2008

Feeling word: Exhausted

Both girls up two times in the middle of the night (each at separate times) makes for a tired and cranky mommy. I was thinking about this post last night. I remember when I wrote it thinking that around September or October I would be getting more sleep....I must have been day dreaming because I am not getting much. Once again I don't want to wish this first year away with Liliana but at times I am tempted to do just that as I am so tired. I am going to try to be optimistic and have a better attitude...now if I could just keep my eyes open.

2 comments:

Amber said...

This too, shall pass.

Anonymous said...

sounds like you have a good perspective. 15 years goes by fast. Now sometimes i have to tie D down to kiss him.....
in three years he may be living on his own??!!
hes too young!
Still, its tricky in the mean time...
but sleepiness will catch up to them. Maybe tonight yall will sleep better. if not, theres always duct tape....
...(hee hee)....
Good Night C.