Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Things I don't want to forget: #1-4

1. Talia often sings when she prays. It always delights my heart and makes me smile.

2. Liliana is a smiler. She smiled for the first time at 3 weeks. Her smiles are so big they usually take up half of her face. I love it!

3. Tal thinks it’s very funny if you say “what’s it” when you are talking. If it every comes up in conversation…she will stop you and say “Mama, you said…what’s it”…usually followed by the following: “Was that your best joke?”.

4. When Lil is ready for a nap, she turns her head to one side and starts sucking her thumb. I often will give her some kisses on her cheek when she does this. She smiles while still sucking her thumb and lately she has been reaching her other hand up to touch my face and try to hug me.