Friday, October 17, 2008

Quotes of the Week

Me: "Tal what do you want for breakfast?"
Tal: ".....ummm, pancakes!"
Me: "Oh, we actually don't have time for pancakes because you have school this morning."
Tal: "Okay, we then I'd like a hamburger."

Me: "Do you want a ponytail or braids today?"
Tal: "I want a Jesus ponytail."
Me: "A Jesus ponytail?"
Tal: "Yeah, a Jesus ponytail....strong and mighty"

At Tal's preschool, the teachers asks the kiddos a question about once a week and then puts the answers on a clipboard where the parents can see the answers when they are waiting for the kids to come out. This week's question was: "Why are you special?" Tal's answer was: "I am special because I am different." When I asked her about this she said because "God made me special....no one else is just like me".....it made this Mommy's heart smile.

2 comments:

Heather said...

AAAwwwhhhh.....

Anonymous said...

i like the Jesus ponytail.
ill be spreading this one around during my womens retreat this weekend.