Saturday, October 25, 2008

Much needed prayer

I haven't had a chance to play catch up on blog posts from this past week but the following post is much more important now. I was blog hopping this evening when I came across this post from Amanda Jones' blog (she is Beth Moore's daughter). As I read through the post my heart just broke for this family and I feel a strong need for all of us to be praying. I don't know this young woman, Kristi but I do know from Amanda's post that she is a sister in Christ who is very sick. This young woman is a wife, a mommy, a daughter, a friend who is fighting for her life. Each of us come with baggage in our lives everyday, many things on our hearts and minds, things we are in the midst of but please take time to pray for this young woman. Please lift up her family, her doctors, her friends. I can't imagine what it would be like to be in her situation. I love that the body of Christ works together...that even though I don't know Kristi or even Amanda for that matter I can still pray for them and lift up these dear ones to the One that we all have in common, our precious Lord Jesus. Please be praying with me.

1 comment:

heather said...

i'll join you in praying for this mom...

Thanks for sharing this prayer request with us!