Friday, October 10, 2008

Flashback Friday~For Aunt Judy

My older sister Judy is a manager of a Starbucks in San Diego...her store is closing today so I am hoping that these pics will cheer her up a little bit.
Judy~
Hope these make you giggle as you get through this day.
You are prayed for often and loved very much!
Psalm 121
"I lift my eyes to the hills--
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot slip--
he who watches over you will not slumber;
indeed, he who watches over Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord watches over you--
the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day,
nor the moon by night.
The Lord will keep you from all harm--
he will watch over your life;
the Lord will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore."
Tee-hee
Sisters
Nice hair huh? Even better are the cabbage patch sweater vests...we were stylin'!

Me in my "Flashdance sweater pjs"...NICE!!

2 comments:

K$ said...

I do love chicks natural.

Judy said...

I had chicks natural on Thursday! I thought of Kyle. Nice.

I love you. Thank you for the pictures. They made my day!